Security Intelligence Services
Why Cyber Squared protects you from cyber espionage
Your organization’s defensive capabilities are best supported by knowledge of sophisticated cyber threats to your network and business operations. At Cyber Squared, we transition our clients from a state of reactive security to proactive cyber security and do so in two ways.
- We fuse your business requirements with current intelligence to identify existing and emerging threats. This helps us determine your level of risk and develop effective security strategies customized for your organization.
- We continually analyze cyber threats, evolutions, and permutations of the threats with one of the best teams in the cyber security business. Our deep knowledge gives you an unparalleled ability to respond to cyber threats sometimes before they attack your network.
At Cyber Squared, our sole mission is to help defend and protect your organization.
Cyber Squared’s Security Intelligence Services
Cyber Squared offers onsite staffing for security operations and incident response teams. We provide experienced analysts in the following areas: forensics, malware analysis, network monitoring, and intelligence.
Our Security Intelligence services include: Incident Response, Threat Analysis, Threat Mitigation, Integrated Solutions, Malware Analysis, Threat Operations and Security Services. Please click on the links below to read more about each one of these services.
Comprehensive Incident Response and Incident Handling services to help you manage any incidents of cyber-attack.
- Our team of experienced analysts works to provide you with a thorough understanding of the situation. This may include: length of time your network has been compromised, targeting techniques, malware used, motive, possible data stolen, etc..
Provide malware and forensic analysis services
- Our quick, reliable, dynamic, and behavioral analysis of malware will determine the changes made to infected systems, and provide preliminary host and network-based detection signatures. Our analysts can also perform in-depth reverse code engineering on malicious and unknown software to provide a deeper level of understanding of the author’s capabilities and intent.
Provide in-depth analysis of specific threats affecting your business -
This includes a comprehensive picture of the threat’s infrastructure, analysis of all known malware used, targeting techniques, likely motives, and attribution. Given these facts, we advise you of the necessary measures to take to better secure your business processes.
Support threat mitigation and remediation for our clients
- Through examination of how sophisticated cyber threats exploit gaps in network defenses and security policies, we identify risks to your organization’s business processes and tailor our response based on timeline, acceptable cost, requirements from legal authorities, and acceptance of risk.
Offer development and engineering services and solutions
- With rapid prototyping, intelligence source integration, and dynamic defense research and development we can build security solutions for our clients that place an emphasis on defense against sophisticated threats.
Support threat operations so our clients can learn more about the threats facing their businesses
- We utilize standard counter-intelligence tradecraft to advise clients as to how to be proactive against motivated and funded adversaries that threaten their network, functions, and business processes. Through tailored threat operations, we assist our clients in getting ahead of the threat.
Offer 365-day security services
- Our security services combine forensic, malware, network monitoring, and threat intelligence analysts. We can supplement or fully staff our client's needs for security operations and incident response. Utilizing our expertise in security intelligence, our teams or individual analysts can start defending your network immediately.